Adrian Perez de Castro
2018-10-29 10:34:00 UTC
This is a bug fix release in the stable 2.22 series.
What's new in the WebKitGTK+ 2.22.3 release?
- Many improvements and fixes for video playback with media source
extensions (MSE), which improve the user experience across the board,
and in particular for playback of WebM videos.
- Fix a memory leak during media playback when using playbin3.
- Fix portions of Web views not being rendered after resizing.
- Fix Resource Timing reporting for <iframe> elements.
- Fix the build with the remote Web Inspector disabled.
- Fix the build on ARMv7 with NEON extensions.
- Fix several crashes and rendering issues.
What is WebKitGTK+?
WebKitGTK+ is the GNOME platform port of the WebKit rendering engine.
Offering WebKit's full functionality through a set of GObject-based
APIs, it is suitable for projects requiring any kind of web
integration, from hybrid HTML/CSS applications to full-fledged web
If you want to know more about the project or get in touch with us
- Visit our website at https://www.webkitgtk.org, or the upstream
site at https://www.webkit.org. People interested in contributing
should read: https://www.webkit.org/coding/contributing.html.
- Browse the bug list at https://bugs.webkit.org, WebKitGTK+ bugs are
typically prefixed by "[GTK]." A bug report with a minimal,
reproducible test case is often just as valuable as a patch.
- Join the #webkit and #webkitgtk+ IRC channels at irc.freenode.net.
- Subscribe to the WebKitGTK+ mailing list,
https://lists.webkit.org/mailman/listinfo/webkit-gtk, or the
WebKit development mailing list,
Thanks to all the contributors who made possible this release, they
are far too many to list!
The WebKitGTK+ team,
October 29, 2018